This is a little different post than normal. just a fun post to share a little about me and meet more bloggers. I have been tagged by Terri @terrilovesbooks to do a question and Answer session on Reader Problems. All I had to do was reply to the questions truthfully and tag friends who would be interested in doing the tag.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Im a mood reader so depends what im in the mood for really…. I used to pick three or four books and sit and innie minnie miney moo! No idea how you spell it but that usually helps pick.
2. You’re halfway through a book, and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
Ive thought about this so many time, normally i would stay committed but other times ive put the book down and stopped reading it, one day i will eventully go back and finish.
3. The end of the year is coming, and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I have no idea, i didnt set a good reads challenge but i would totally try catch up and read in spare in time to complete the challenge.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
Also as the story is as good the cover matching wouldn’t bother me.
5. Everyone and their mother love a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Hmm… I have no idea.. Any suggestions?
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
Run somewhere not public (toilets, car, home) i cried over a book on a bus once…. But i had sunglasses dont think anyone noticed.
7. A sequel to a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I would totally re read the book, cant be forgetting the prior novel.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people no when they ask?
This doesnt bother me unless its a favourite of mine.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I go back to my favourite books and re read, i had a reading slump not long ago and re reading my favourites got me out of that slump.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
Depends…. I prefer books on my kindle or kobo so depending how much i want the book i’d probably buy them all!! I couldnt help myself.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Hmm that’s the thing ive recently bought books or recieved books some i read straight away and some are still sitting on my self.