Today I am so happy to have been nominated for the unique blogger award, this is my first one 🙂 I’m very excited, honoured and thankful for the blog love.
Thankyou so much little blind book finds for the nominating me!! There blog is great you should head over and check them out.
1. Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask them three questions
Little blind book finds Questions
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I was inspired to start my blog because of my love for books, i was looking one day for a way to keep track of what ive read and what i want to read. There’s been times when I haven’t gotten a new book so ill re-read one i already have, i thought it would be a great way to be able to find my thoughts on a book instead off looking online, i never realised people blogged about books and when i saw it was a passion for many, i was inspired to start my own and I’m so glad i did.
2. What advice do you have for new bloggers?
I’m not really in a place to give advice to new bloggers as I’m still new myself….. but my advice if ever asked is to have fun and enjoy it. They are so many things you can do on your blog that are fun and enjoyable. I love connecting with other bloggers, that’s fun too.
3. Name a book that you’ve read or want to read that you heard about from blogosphere ?
Ive seen many great things about a book called when Dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon and I really wanted to read it, it sounded like something i would really enjoy, ive just finished reading when Dimple met Rishi and i really enjoyed it. My review will be on in next couple days.
My questions .
1. What do you love about blogging?
2. What is your most anticipated upcoming book that you want to read?
3. Where is your favourite place to sit and read or write on your blog?
Please ping back so I can follow your answers, I’m sorry if you have already been nominated for this.
Thanks again little blind book finds again for nominating me it’s been fun 🙂